Successful SEO Consulting Services strategy is paramount in any online business. Properly executed SEO techniques will bring your website increased exposure, recognition, and will generate free traffic. Our goal is to help you achieve a successful web presence by receiving targeted search engine traffic and directing their interest to your product or SEO Consulting Services.
SEO Consulting Services
We Know how to get Google Top Ranking SEO Consulting Services!
- Properly configure and optimize
- Properly create, configure, and optimize sitemap.xml, sitemap.xml.gz, and robots.txt
- Automatic submissions to major search engines after each post (including Google)
- Evaluate XHTML and PHP for Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Implement Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools code
- Monthly SEO audit and report with recommendations
- Image, Title and Link optimization
- Review content for correct optimization
- Monitoring of crawl and HTML errors
- Monitoring of Google Analytics and guidance on content optimization
SEO Consulting Services, Process and Deliverables
The following provides details on our 9-Step SEO process, along with pricing. Our 9-step SEO Process ensures that we provide a thorough and comprehensive analysis and recommendation.
- Step 1: Identify initial webpages for SEO: We will identify and optimize the most important pages on your web property first.
- Step 2: Identify the main and alternate keywords for each web page: Identifying the right keyword phrase that will drive results is critical for successful SEO. Our findings show that in many cases, a phrase is better than single word, especially in an online competitive situation.
- Step 3: Interim Client Approval: Review the webpageâ€™s and keywords with you to obtain agreement or make adjustments before beginning the actual SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Step 4: Baseline Reporting: Generate a baseline report for the primary & secondary keywords. The baseline, as the name implies, gives us an indication of where your pages are ranked on the leading search engines, and will be used to measure results.
- Step 5: Critical element analysis: We provide a deep analysis on the key elements that, when adjusted & optimized, leads to an overall successful SEO campaign.
- Step 6: Recommendations: Leveraging the analysis performed in Step 5, we create a comprehensive document that addresses specific changes and additions for your site. In some cases we include sample copy and the exact HTML code, suitable for cut & paste by your programming team. Further, we will explain in detail each of these attributes and include industry standards. We will review this document with you in detail and address any questions.
- Step 7: Programming: The actual implementation of our detailed recommendations. Once all the changes have been completed, we will run an audit to verify that the recommendation was implemented correctly and identify any changes, if needed.
- Step 8: Submission to Search Engines & Web Directories: Although search channels regularly spider new & existing pages, we recommend submitting pages to the key channels. We will, as part of the recommendation, identify the key search channels where we should submit your webpageâ€™s, and any fee associated with each. (Eg: Google Sitemaps, BOTW, etc.)
- Step 9: Monitoring and Optimizing: SEO takes patience and continuous monitoring and optimizing to achieve success more so in a highly competitive keyword segment. We will provide monthly reporting and optimization recommendations. The reporting is compared to the baseline (or previous monthâ€™s results) to identify trends and help guide additional adjustments.
Let's work together!
Off-Page work activities "Monthly Task and responsibilities"
- 150 Directory submissions
- 60 Social Book marking Submissions
- 20 Article Submissions (1 article x 20 article websites)
- 10 Press Release Submissions (1 press release x 10 press release websites)
- 10 Blog Comments
- 1 unique, 400 word article written
- 1 unique,400 word press
- 10 Search Engine Submissions
- 20+ One Way Directory Link
On-Page work activities "Follow only first month"
- Meta tags/Title tag changes
- Keyword research/Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Meta tag changes
- Alt tag changes
- Interlinking required.
- Keyword density in site.
- HTML Site Map
- XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool
- Ror.XML File creation
- Robots.Txt File creation Extra work activities
- Google Webmaster tool
- Google Analytics