WordPress Performance Check & Security Site Audit
Performance Check: have an insight into what is happening with your website and how it’s performing.
A slow website will hurt your business a lot. That’s why you need to benchmark your website performance regularly and react if something goes wrong.
The Performance Check gives you insight into what is happening with your website and how it’s performing. It’s the first step to solving your problems, the Performance Check tells you what they are. It gives you a breakdown of the factors that are affecting your website. You can see each individual factor and its grade, as well as giving you recommendations on how to improve your website performance. You can also follow your website performance over time, marked on a timeline.
The worst thing about malware is that it could be on your website for months without you even noticing. You need to be vigilant, proactive, and check regularly for malware and known vulnerabilities. That’s where our Security Check comes in.
What you get!!
- Powerful security scan: It is web-based integrity monitoring and malware scanning of your website
- Easily find infected files: The Security Check scans the pages on your website and compares the code against the known malware knowledge base.
- Check if your website is blacklisted: It performs a blacklist check with a number of services, like Google Safe Browsing, Norton Safe Web, ESET, etc.
- Know your website weakness: Flags site errors and outdated software
Detailed reports: If it comes back clean you will still get a detailed report. If it comes back with malware, you will get detailed descriptions as well as a list of infected files.
- Track your Security Checks: Each scan is being stored in an archive. It allows you to look back into the past, investigate each security threat and discern a pattern if needed.
- Included in Client Reports: Implemented into Client Reports
The Messenger, not The Cleaner: Our Security Check does not clean the site for you